Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Mysterious Hooded Girl.

So, You're all probably wondering why I chose this title "Mysterious Hooded Girl" 

Well, to tell the truth I'm in love with Assassins Creed's Ezio Auditore
However, there is a deeper meaning.
I have been a lot of places; Germany, Lebanon, America, Paris. No matter where I go there's always a girl out on the streets or with her friends who is so self-conscious about something and always hiding under that hood.
 Maybe it's not sever but I have seen beautiful girls who cover up in the summer because they have flabby arms, or they don't like their knees, or a major problem; acne. Either way, we all have something we are self-conscious about. To be honest, I hide. Everyday actually. I am a Mysterious Hooded Girl.
So I have Decided to Make this Blog.


 I'm not here to tell you "You're all Beautiful in your own way" because no matter how many times people say this to me it just becomes numb, no more meaning in the word 'beauty'  In this blog I will be writing about what we feel makes us beautiful.
Just to clarify If I review a product I vow to be fully honest no matter if I am payed or not (Which I will probably not be.)
I also intend to do DIY projects because those are always fun!
Let's Feel Beautiful, Shall we?

~ S.a.g.a

No comments:

Post a Comment