Thursday, December 13, 2012

DIY Sweet n' Salty Scrub.






Alright, I'm A HUGE fan of making my own scrubs, It's fast, cheap, and I can make it to my own preferences. My favorite Scrub is what I call the Sweet n' salty scrub.

What You'll need:
~A Jar for you're Scrub
~A bowl to mix
~ 1 cup of Epsom salt or sea salt.
~1 1/2 cups of sugar
~ An essential oil of your choice (Optional)
~ 1/4 cup olive oil or Castor Oil.
~ Food coloring of your choice.

Directions:
 Take your mixing bowl and pour in the salt and sugar.
Mix
Then add one tablespoon of Essential oil if you chose to use some. After this, slowly mix in the Olive or Castor oil until it is at a thick consistency, it should not be watery.
Add two drops of food coloring and Ta-Da!
Cheap, easy, effective scrub that will make your skin feel fresh.
 (Note: Instead of Essential oils, adding a teaspoon of lemon juice is also an option)

No comments:

Post a Comment